Wednesday, July 18, 2012

{169} trophy

last year my brother organized a football pool of which there were about 7 or 8 of us. i did quite well. i felt like i had drafted a good selection of players (having Anthony Calvillo on my team helped!) and so i ended up in 3rd place overall. my brother even got trophys from the thrift store and then put our names on them for the first three finishers. neat.

this year i am not doing so hot. i drafted buck pierce (big mistake) and adrian macpherson as my quarterbacks. macpherson won't even see the light of day because calvillo is a robot and never gets injured. then for my running backs i picked up chad simpson, carl volny and chris garrett. oh, that's great. simpson gets injured in week one. garrett gets injured in the pre-season and is out for the entire 2012 season and volny is so far down the roster that he'll rarely get to touch the ball. so, yeah, i'm in a solid last place.

No comments:

Post a Comment