Tuesday, July 03, 2012

{154} butterfly gold

oh, gosh. how much do i love my butterfly gold pyrex collection? so super much. i find myself gazing at it occasionally whilst i'm cooking. it's just so beautiful. by far my favourite pattern. (although if i were to get my hands on some teal or pink pyrex, those would become my faves...)

so, to make this name i took three individual pictures of each of the three patterns and then uploaded them on my computer. then i deleted the background imagery so i only had the pattern, then i changed them into white (because i like the white on gold better than the gold on white look). i had one first attempt and that failed miserably so i shrunk the patterns so they became easier to work with. love!


of course, i couldn't just use pyrex as my inspiration and not take updated pictures of my collection so...some eye candy. :)


my open shelves in the kitchen were such a great idea to display my pyrex. although, they are definitely becoming overfull. especially since i even had to move some of the pyrex down on to the mini-book shelf. oh, well. i just it all. love love love!


because my kitchen is overflowing, i do have this smaller table in my dining room that display a few pieces. i actually use the teal mixing bowl ALL the time so i'm constantly removing it from its display, using it and washing it and then replacing it! the pieces on the left are being saved for my new local pyrex connection! can't wait to do an exchange in a few weeks. we met through the pyrex collective!


No comments:

Post a Comment