Saturday, June 23, 2012

{144} beer caps

i created this name at 1:00 a.m. this morning and used my iPhone to snap each picture individually. though not a beer drinker myself, i relied on andrew, erin and steve to keep drinking in order that i could get enough caps (unfortunately, not enough beer was consumed for me to spell out my entire name using beer caps in one shot so i had to do each letter separately).



these three people are total beer experts. i sit there  nodding my head like i have any idea what they're talking about. they keep asking me to smell the beer. i say i don't want to. they say to tell them what i smell. i say i smell beer. they say that's not possible. i say it is. beer is beer to a non-beer drinker, i say. they say not all beer is really beer. i say i'm going to give all their beers zeros on ratebeer.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment