Friday, June 15, 2012

{136} golf tee

in just a few minutes i'm leaving to golf in the bethesda foundation golf tournament. i'm pretty stoked. it's actually my first golf game of the year! i'm not a very good golfer but i sure enjoy being outdoors and just playing the game. i find it so relaxing and enjoyable!

update: the tournament (not "tournmanet" as originally spelt) was totally awesome. i golfed with steve and the mix 96 team and had such a total blast. the weather was completely perfect and i even golfed okay. okay enough to win the ladies' longest drive award!! boo ya! ;) i liked that my one good drive happened on a hole that counted. :) it was a great day. i also loved that my dad was at the dinner afterwards and could brag to his friends that his daughter won that award. :)

for today's name, i simply took one of my golf tees and wrote my name on it. i tried to write it on the tip of the tee but that didn't quite work out. ;)

2 comments:

  1. I nominated you for the Versatile Blogger award. I really enjoy your blog...
    Have a super Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool! thanks, rebecca! i use your blog as inspiration ALL the time. :)

    ReplyDelete